This double storey brick residence exudes warmth and charm and has all the room for the growing family, including a separate downstairs retreat, perfect for the teenager, guests or "man cave".
A massive 736m2 block with an 18m frontage, features of this desirable home include:
• 3 bedrooms upstairs, master bedroom with built-in robes
• Open plan living and dining, featuring stunning timber flooring throughout
• Leading from the galley kitchen, relax on the expansive rear deck, overlooking the huge, sparkling in-ground pool – an entertainer’s delight!
• Light-filled sunroom situated at the front of home, ideal for a home office or storage for the kid’s toys
• Spacious bathroom with full-sized bath and separate toilet
• Downstairs offers an additional bathroom, kitchenette + loads of storage. The ceiling is just under legal height (in some sections only), offering an easy option to alter and create a fourth bedroom
• A fully fenced back yard allows the dog and kids to play securely and also boasts a second entertaining space, along with additional storage under the deck - ideal as a workshop!
• Double lock-up, remote-controlled garage with plenty of room for the boat, campervan or additional off-street parking
• Bonus features include rendered exterior, tiled roof, side access, solar panels, lush tropical gardens + water tank
• Located in a very desirable, quiet, family filled street, within walking and riding distance to reputable private and public schools
Conveniently located, in a tightly held street, meander down to magical Margate Beach (approximately 1.5km), with its white sandy beaches, beachfront boardwalks, cycling and walking paths, surf club, boat ramp and easy access to launch your water sports in the calm waters of Moreton Bay. Also central to an array of restaurants, cafes, Margate shopping district, with local and city buses practically at your doorstep!
Representing excellent value, call today to register for your inspection, as homes of this size and calibre are so rare!