With easy lift access to the 2nd floor, this tranquil unit will delight those looking for privacy and the advantage of being less than a 5-minute stroll to Redcliffe’s stunning beaches, the popular coffee shops, cafés, restaurants, art galleries and more! It’s an enviable lifestyle right in the heart of the action.
Straight across the road is the lovely Humpybong Creek, where you can enjoy walking your small dog along the flat walking paths.
This complex of 10 units is only 9 years old and includes a generous rooftop deck complete with a kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Other features of unit 10 at Bella Creek include:
• 2 spacious bedrooms, both complete with built-ins and fans
• Master bedroom features ensuite walk-in robe with views overlooking Humpybong Creek
• Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
• Air-conditioned living area, also with views out to the creek and parkland
• Secure lock-up car parking with 2 spaces close to the lift (NB: 2 individual car parks - NOT tandem parking)
• Low body corporate fees, pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval), approved shed for storage
Well and truly “East of Oxley” the proximity of this unit to Redcliffe’s foreshore, including the RSL, jetty, walking and bike paths are just some of the few reasons you will love living here!
Call today to arrange your private viewing as units in such a perfect location, fantastic complex with lovely neighbours AND nearly all unit’s owner occupied – are a big rarity!